PPLC is open to licensed masters-level social workers, creative arts therapists, psychiatric nurses, marriage and family counselors, psychiatrists and clinical psychologists.
To apply for an enrollment interview, provide the following:
- a copy of your New York State license and evidence of malpractice insurance.
- one letter of recommendation.
- a non-refundable application fee of $50 (see below).
Once we have received these documents, you will be interviewed by a PPLC faculty member before admission is approved.
To apply for an enrollment interview, please fill out the application below.
If you prefer not to pay online, please mail your application payment to:
NPAP 40 West 13th Street New York, NY 10011
Tuition and Fees
Certificate Program Fees
The complete program (five courses, three supervision experiences, and three workshops) costs $2,950 USD. The complete amount must be paid before beginning your first class.
A registration fee of $150 per year must be paid before beginning your first course and, for people taking one course at a time, at any subsequent anniversary.
Fees for Individual Courses and Workshops
Students may elect to take single courses or workshops for a tuition cost of $600 and $100, respectively. Access to the NPAP library and PEP is not included in this fee.
Fees are subject to periodic review and change by the Board of Trustees of the Training Institute of NPAP. The yearly registration fees are nonrefundable and are required of all course attendees, whether they are taking courses each term or not, whether they have elected to take a year’s leave of absence or have been granted an extension of this absence.
Refunds for Courses
Our refund procedure is the following:
- if you drop the class before it even starts, you get a full refund.
- if you drop the class after the first class has occurred you get a refund minus $35 charge ($600 class, you would get $565 back).
- if you drop any time after the second class you do not get a refund.
- fees for workshops are nonrefundable.