The Training Institute of NPAP
This past year has brought to fruition our long-held vision of becoming one organization. As a result, we ask you to write one check or make one payment for your dues to a single organization: The Training Institute of NPAP.
Here are the revised classes of membership in the bylaws:
“Members” replaces what was Association Members. “Training Members” replaces Training Institute Members. Dues for each are $320.*
- Members may vote for all offices except those of the Training Group, receive referrals from The Psychoanalytic Referral Service of NPAP and participate in all activities of the Corporation excepting those of the Training Group.
- Training Members have all the rights and privileges of members and may also vote for Training Group offices, serve on any Training Group committee, teach, supervise, conduct training analysis and serve as an Evaluation Committee Member, enrollment interviewer and/or mentor to Members-in-Training. Training Members shall pay additional dues, $320, in order to participate in Training Group activities.
- Members Over 79.
– Members Over 79 are Members who have been in good standing for a minimum of 15 years and are at least 80 years of age. Members Over 79 are exempt from paying Member dues. They retain all the rights and responsibilities of Members.
– Members Over 79 who want the rights of Training Members must pay the additional Training Member dues.
– Members Over 79 must reaffirm their Member Over 79 status each year.
- Members who are over the age of 75 who were already exempt from paying dues under the previous bylaws may be grand parented into this category.
Click here to pay your 2022 Annual Membership Dues online.
We request you pay your dues by February 1st 2022.
An additional contribution at this time would be most welcome.
*Reset dues commensurate with 9 years ago to account for inflation since last dues increase.