Welcome to the
Theodor Reik Clinical Center
A Therapy Referral Service
of NPAP / (212) analyst
Find a therapist
through the Theodor Reik Clinical Center for Psychotherapy, a referral service for the Greater New York City area since 1949.
- Serving the community for 70 years.
- Thousands of successful referrals made for psychotherapy and psychoanalysis.
- Personalized attention. Quick referral. Affordable therapy.
- Your therapist is chosen to match your needs and wants.
- Affordable therapy available.
- The cost is adjusted on a sliding scale to your personal financial situation.
- Your therapy appointments are set at a time and place convenient for you.
Let us help you find a therapist
- Now providing video and phone intake and treatment during this period of Covid-19 precautions.
- Meet with our Director of Referral.
- Talk about the reasons you want therapy.
- Tell her what you want and need.
- She will work out a fair fee for you.
- And she will choose a therapist who suits you.
That’s all there is to it:
Your call, your referral interview, your referral
Finding a therapist doesn’t need to be hard!
For more information about how our referral process works, see our FAQ page.
What We Offer
TRCC offers psychotherapy and psychoanalysis in comfortable private rooms at our Greenwich Village location in Manhattan, or in private offices in other locations by licensed mental health professionals.
All of TRCC therapists are part of NPAP and subscribe to the highest professional ethical standards.
Your privacy and confidentiality are respected.
We serve everyone without regard to gender, sexual orientation, age, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, or disability.
Who We Are
TRCC is the therapy referral service of the National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis – NPAP. NPAP is one of the oldest and largest non-medical psychoanalytic institutes in the USA.
Founded by Theodor Reik, a pioneer in psychoanalysis in the United States, NPAP is a professional and educational organization recognized worldwide. It publishes The Psychoanalytic Review, an esteemed journal in the field.