Current Issue Table of Contents
The Psychoanalytic Review Vol. 104, No. 5, October 2017
Click on the links below to view the abstract for each article (free public access), or click on the link above to read the entire article (free for subscribers).
- The Devolution of Melancholia Into Psychosis: The Case of a Child Whose Mother Was Unable to Grieve
- Yaakov Roitman, The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 5: 541-560
- The Theory and Art of Child Psychotherapy: A Corrective Developmental Approach
- Robert Friedman, The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 5: 561-593
- The Prison of Shame: Finding a Passage Through Dreams
- Leide Porcu, The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 5: 595-628
The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 5: 629-639
Bruce Fink. A Clinical Introduction to Freud: Techniques for Everyday Practice
Reviewed by Gary Ahlskog
Benjamin Y. Fong. Death and Mastery: Psychoanalytic Drive Theory and the Subject of Late Capitalism
Reviewed by Michael P. Varga
The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 5: 641
Copyright 2016 Guilford Press. All Rights Reserved.