Current Issue Table of Contents
The Psychoanalytic Review Vol. 104, No. 3, June 2017
Click on the links below to view the abstract for each article (free public access), or click on the link above to read the entire article (free for subscribers).
- Irvin Yalom’s Experiment Revisited: Applying Robert Langs’s Listening Process to a Psychotherapy Classic
- Richard L. Russell, The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 3: 269-289
- Ego Boundary Deficits and the Negative Therapeutic Inter-action: A Tale of a Whale, a Whale of a Tale
- Charles A. Peterson, The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 3: 291-311
- The Wheel and the Ladder: Freudian and Loewaldian Accounts of Individuation
- Linus Recht, The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 3: 313-350
The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 3: 351-380
Élisabeth Roudinesco. Freud: In His Time and Ours
Reviewed by Gary Ahlskog
Paul W. Mosher and Jeffrey Berman. Confidentiality and Its Discontents: Dilemmas of Privacy in Psychotherapy
Reviewed by Madelon Spengnether
John Forrester. Thinking in Cases
Reviewed by Gerald J. Gargiulo
Margaret Boyle Spelman. Winnicott’s Babies and Winnicott’s Patients: Psychoanalysis as Transitional Space
Reviewed by Nahaleh Moshtagh
Notes on Contributors
The Psychoanalytic Review, Vol. 104, No. 3: 381-382.
Copyright 2016 Guilford Press. All Rights Reserved.